Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Actually, I am seeking help regarding my TV. I have not been…

Customer Question
Actually, I am seeking...

Actually, I am seeking help regarding my TV. I have not been able to use my TV for 1 week: I always get a message that says: U-Verse not available at this time. Try again later. I have clicked on the

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

INsignia. Purchased about 5 years ago. I do not see a model number on the TV but have a serial number, would that work:

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

There is no menu accessibile. We have 4 TVs in our house. The other 3 are working. This one is not the main TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Insignia? What happened right before this?

The most recent episode started this past Saturday, December 16. I can't recall a precipating problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I get a different TV go live to cable TV instead of to On-Demand.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?