Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have been trying to reach your office for almost a month…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to reach your office for almost a month to pay my bill and set up for auto payment --- no success. Please get me a link to a body!!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Apple 6. and iMac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

Don't know. Please connectme with someone who can get me to a personsto help out.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Almost 1 month. I need to a pay bill and to set up for automatic payment. I am not good on the computer and everything I have been trying does not work. HELP!!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/19/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 6 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.