Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I just purchased a groupon for dysport 3 hours ago that I…

Customer Question
HI, I just purchased...

HI, I just purchased a groupon for dysport 3 hours ago that I need to cancel

Technician's Assistant: Which Groupon product do you have?

Groupon to New England Medical Aetetics for $369 for Dysport

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Came by midtske

Came by Mistake cancel and refund pls

********* ******