Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I have safelink and I lost my password to my voicemail what…

Customer Question
I have safelink and...

I have safelink and I lost my password ***** my voicemail what do i do ?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I can still use it but I forgot my voicemail password

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/19/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The password ***** have to be reset by the Safelink technical support Representative. You can reach technical support at 1-***-***-**** to reset your voicemail password. You can call from a landline to avoid using minutes on your SafeLink Phone if you like.
Let me know how you go doing this please

Thank you

Richard, Technician