Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I can not turn on my TV i have verizon FIOS TV with a

Customer Question
I can not turn...

I can not turn on my TV i have verizon FIOS TV with a P265v1.1remote control manual. The TV worked yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your P265V1.1REMOTE?

I never charged it because it runs on 2 AA bateries

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

No the remote red light goes on but on the TV where it gives the time only one green light goes on the one on the left the green light on the right side of the time does not go on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/19/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Will the tv turn on with its own (not the cable) remote, or the buttons on the tv itself?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.