Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have forgotten how to get my messages omg my land line,

Customer Question
I have forgotten how...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Clear Sounds

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

I have been living somewhere else, and have just forgotten how to do this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I would also like to know how to get a reminder call set up.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 8 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.