Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

On 5/12/17 my Visa A/c. was debited $19- for a" Expiry" Top…

Customer Question
On 5/12/17 my Visa...

On 5/12/17 my Visa A/c. was debited $19- for a "Long Expiry" Top Up which I do NOT have a contract for and did not authorise. On 12/12/17 I was also charged $19- for a "Simple" Top Up which I did authorise. My Mobile number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

HUAWIE - and the Long Expiry payment has not been put on my Mobile A/c(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Huawei phone? What have you tried so far?

All I want is a CREDIT back to my Visa 4199730663417009 from the "LONG EXPIRY" top up as is was never authorised.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

What do you mean - "before I connect you?"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/19/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.