Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I found one of your products perfectly good, charges up fine…

Customer Question
I found one of...

I found one of your products perfectly good, charges up fine but it is locked. surely there is a way to unlock it so I can use it.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

As I said, I found it in the trash

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

How do I do a factory reset?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Please walk me through!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/18/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi,my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. From your question it would seem you think you are through to a different company. Please advise

i thought I was talking to a version wireless person
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

Would you like me to send this to customer service for a refund? verizon are the only ones that can unlock it