Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My Tracfone keeps changing with a chick,ckick. It changing…

Customer Question
My Tracfone keeps changing...

My Tracfone keeps changing with a chick,ckick. It changing app, after app.

Technician's Assistant: What TracFone model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have Android version Model A621 BL. OS Google

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your A621? What have you tried so far?

I have turned it off and pressed power off. Then the wallpaper come up and change.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No it just keep changing, before I can put in another app.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/18/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago
Michael T

Hi,my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. Please let me know when you are online.

I'm on line.
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

Thankyou. Have you tried taking the battery out of the phone, then putting it back in?

No
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

Please try that and also let me know. The other option is a hard reset of the phone. Your software may have gotten infected if the battery reset does not work

The phone has a non-removable battery.
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

Gotchya.. I know which model you have now. 2 versions of your model number.

Do you have any important data on your phone? If so is it backed up in a cloud server so we can factory reset your phone and get it working again properly?

Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago

Are you backed up?

Eric, Android Expert