Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It's dead just get a" Two days ago. No shpuld I do that now?

Customer Question
It's dead just get...

It's dead just get a "hello"

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

No shpuld I do that now?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need the phone for mediacal reasons only get Hello hola etc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/18/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you able to touch the screen or swipe on the screen to continue past the HELLO message?

I pushed the screen and got an ACTIVATION LOCk screen & I don't understand what it is asking for when I bought the phone for medical emergencies I was told that the Apple ID was my email address, thenIphone PW was 1165 or power button

You will need the Apple ID password ***** go along with the Apple ID email.

Did you try that?

Right now I am really hurting -- jusy so you know I'm 87 Yrs old my great grand kids can do this stuff but it is really incomprehensible to me -- Don't know why it was UN activated & don't know how to fix it. Dont understand what apps take what password & which userids

Have you tried entering the email address and pizza that you believe it is