Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I like the Find Friends on my phone and depend on it so

Customer Question
I like the Find...

I like the Find Friends on my phone and depend on it so people know where I am. Is there a sound that can notify me that someone is checking on me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

IPhone 5s

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have no idea. I am old and not techy. Where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I haven t tried anything. I just want a sound when someone is searching for me onk Find Friends

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you, ***** ***** I am not a tech expert

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/18/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please

Just to confirm: You want to know if someone is viewing your location?

No I want to know if there is a sound I can set up so I know when friends are following me.

You can turn off notification sounds, change how notifications appear, and more.

1. Press the Home button on the device to go to the Home screen.

2. Tap Settings > Notifications > Find Friends.

3. Change the settings.