Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am blocked out of my Iphone6 plus phone, 512-738-0401, my…

Customer Question
I am blocked out...

I am blocked out of my Iphone6 plus phone,(###) ###-#### my password ***** ***** working. I changed it, but do not remember the change correctly. I do remember my previous password. plus I have set up a finger print pass code but it is not working. I do not want to lose all my information ie contacts etc that are on my phone. what step should I take to get back on my phone, since my phone was disabled last night around 10-11 pm it is asking for my passcode which I do not remember correctly

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your IPHONE6?

December 16th, 2017 around 4-5 pm

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No, how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so , except that this phone is new... bought new Iphone 6 plus on November 22,2017

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/17/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 8 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.