Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Incoming phone calls are going straight to voice mail and my…

Customer Question
Incoming phone calls are...

Incoming phone calls are going straight to voice mail and my phone doe not ring

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just happened today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to Jus tAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

I don't know how much you know about phones but im going to ask you if you see a Airplane in the top left side of your screen?