Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

When I turn on my main TV a picture comes up and that's all.

Customer Question
When I turn on...

When I turn on my main TV a picture comes up and that's all. It ia a

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Magnavox about 2 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No The second TV says select source

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Magnavox? What happened right before this?

All was right

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

All was right last night when I turned it off.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/16/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Magnavox please? Also what do you mean "a picture comes up and that's all"? Please elaborate.