Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

We just purchased an AT&T LG B470 cell flip-phone for my…

Customer Question
We just purchased an...

We just purchased an AT&T LG B470 cell flip-phone for my hard of hearing friend, What is the easiest way to turn up the volume so he can hear it ring?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

It is the AT&T LG B470 cell flip-phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

We just bought it last night. I have it here at my house because be does not understand instructions too well. Can you give me a step-by-step process to increase the ringing volume? He can hear me just fine when we are conversing,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/15/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. Please confirm you are ready to begin.

Thankyou

Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

https://www.att.com/devicehowto/tutorial.html#!/interactive/id/interactive_1500004478?make=LG&model=LGB470

Go thru the steps by clicking next step blue button

This will enable you to change the tone to ALERT which is really loud and also to adjust volume control to max

This should ensure that your friend will hear the phone ring

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Any bonuses are very much appreciated. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be more than happy to help you more