Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

One of the phones on my account is traveling international…

Customer Question
One of the phones...

One of the phones on my account is traveling international this weekend, can they text using just data or is there a separate charge?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Samsung 5 I believe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing going on, one phone is flying to Ireland with the owner and I want to know texting rates from Ireland to US.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/15/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 8 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today.

I fear you have reached us in error as only your phone company can provide this info according to your phone plan.

I am absolutely willing to help provide some information if that is acceptable

Please advise