Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It is not my cell phone it is my desktop computer. I cannot…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my cell phone it is my desktop computer. I cannot get email and I ddo not rememver password ***** ID. What is ID anyhow.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

My phone is fine. I alredy told you

Technician's Assistant: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?

Good lord. I cannot get email and cannot get email I do not remember my password ***** ID I don't even know what an ID is

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Good by. if my computer mysteriously turns into a cell phone I will call again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just end this chat I don't have time for someone who cannot help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/15/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech. replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Attis my email provider ot Yahoo because that pops up sometimes. also Google. gmail

You have requested a phone call. I cannot make any calls now. For that reason, I will opt out of the question and allow someone else to help.

by the way, I cannot get email from either source.
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

You are the only one who would have the id. Typically it is something like***@******.*** etc.

apparently you cannot call me. When I was asked if I wanted a phone call. It showed a little note saying this will cost me another $20
Am I really being charged another $20 just to give you a phone number? I have benn trying since 10: this morning and I still cannot any help

Correct usernames are ***** ***** information like a car key. Which accounts are you trying to get into? Yahoo and gmail? The call requests that they send are auto-generated. It is up to you if you prefer a call. I am fine helping you here via chat.

I have had enough of this crap. Please credit my $5 and please credit $20 if I am charged that too

This site connects you with an expert in the field you are asking about. However, I do not handle the financial portion. I just help answer the questions.