Cell Phones

Connect one-on-one with a verified cell phone technician who will answer your question

Eric, Android Expert

More related answers
All cell phone technicians are VERIFIED
Want to know if a phone on my plan is being used. I phone X.
Harry, cell phone technician
He went to rehab yesterday and I think his girlfriend might have his phone. If he had it, it would not be in use. Someone told me she may be using it. … read more
I recently spent the night in a large muncipal hospital with
Harry, cell phone technician
I recently spent the night in a large muncipal hospital with my laptop and my cell phone. The next morning, the cell phone was unable to find cellular service, but everyone around me had service. Chec… read more
New cell phone need to know wi-fi password for cell phone
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
new cell phone need to know wi-fi password ***** cell phone number(###) ###-####… read more
I. I would like for you to reset my numbers for my messages
Harry, cell phone technician
I would like for you to reset my numbers for my messages I can … read more
My daughter has several lines with Verizon. Her name is Read
Harry, cell phone technician
Hi, my name is L******* ****. My daughter has several lines with Verizon … read more
I need to unlock an older cell phone but can't get help at
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
I need to unlock an older cell phone but can't get help at the local store. … read more
We let phone services log down we purchased a new PIN number
Harry, cell phone technician
We let phone services log down we purchased a new PIN number for 60units what do we do now?(###) ###-####… read more
Nothing. I want to cancel my membership. TMobile I. Phone.
Harry, cell phone technician
Nothing is going on with my phone. I'm following directions to terminate my Wicca Membership. … read more
My phone # is ********* I cannot dial. When I dial, 3 beeps
Richard, IT Manager
My phone # is ********* I cannot dial. When I dial, 3 beeps comes and dicconnect. … read more
Is cricket cell servic down in chicago. A friend of mine has
Josh, It Support Specialist
is cricket cell servic down in chicago. A friend of mine has had no service since this morning.c … read more
Christian I trying to get my PUK code back with Apple but
Samuel White
Samuel White, Owner and Expert Tech
Hi! Christian I trying to get my PUK code back with Apple but they can't help me. Can you please send to me.… read more
It is my brothers cell phone he can't text or call or
Pete, Senior Engineer
it is my brothers cell phone he can't text or call or anything, he is an epileptic and had a seizure and has no clue what he did or how, he said he went to one of your shops in Deming NM and the only … read more
My husband bought an lg tribute 5 cell phone and he it on
Pete, Senior Engineer
hi my husband bought an lg tribute 5 cell phone and he laid it on top of his tablet didn't know he did and when he picked it up it has lines in it. what can he do to fix it?… read more
We are with sprint an upgrade phone paid the $36 at store
Richard, IT Manager
We are with sprint an upgrade phone paid the $36 at store and came home with LG4 that salesmen said was great awesome phone 2 days later it glitches then next morning no screen. I called took into the… read more
I need to find a cell phone #thats been changed .The cell phone
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, cell phone technician
I need to find a cell phone #thats been changed .The cell phone carrier is Metro CPS&the #was ***-***-****.Can u help?… read more
I was dealing with Daniel P yesterday. He said my cell phone
Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
I was dealing with Daniel P yesterday. He said my cell phone was not the problem not charging up but could be the charger itself. I have not been able to contact the person he referred me, but if I re… read more
My husband is out of the home, under a domestic violence order.
Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
My husband is out of the home, under a domestic violence order. He is a psychological abuser and therapists say, a sociopath. He know where we are ALL the time and has been entering our home, when we … read more