Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

A red light is blinking next "need a new battery" I don'

Customer Question
A red light is...

A red light is blinking next "need a new battery"

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I don' think it's for he phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

As I said, it's not he phone. It's on the large white box attached to the wall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what it would be

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
As I told the first person, it's not my cell phone.
it's the red light and a beeping noise on large white box. I think I was referred to wrong area
i think I need to terminate and try to reach another ech place
as i have repeatedly said,it's not a problem with my cell phone
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
UNLESS YOU CAN REFER ME TO THE PROPER SITE, I'm GOING TO END CONTACT
12/15/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Nathan, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

Can you please provide us with an actual model number of the device so we can properly assist you?

Will see if I can.
Hard for me to get down on the floor.

Thanks, ***** ***** can't find that to get started can you at least tell me the type of device? Home phone, security system, etc?

Just that if I need a new battery
it will have to be delivered as I have no transportation

I can try to help you find the proper battery and a supplier from which you can order it, but without some basic detail to know what device you are talking about I can't determine the battery needed.

It's the main terminal for all of Horizon ....tv,pc,landline
Should I try to seND a pic?

If you can send a photo yes please do.