Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I cant get into my old lg phone to get contact nd pictures…

Customer Question
I cant get into...

I cant get into my old lg phone to get contact nd pictures thats all i need

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your LG phone?

A few days ago after i got my new phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Yes please these phone are driving me nut with all the new still in the new phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just thank you for helping

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/15/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to get into your phone?

Please provide as much details as possible.

Thank you

Eric, Android Expert