Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a serious problem related to my Verizon account. I am…

Customer Question
I have a serious...

I have a serious problem related to my Verizon account. I am in Panama on a 4-month vacation and I place my verizon account on a vacation hold. I obtained a chip in Panama with a Panama number. Now, all two step verifications are sending SMS message to my verizon phone number, making it impossible to complete 2-step varifications except that go to my email address. Can you help me do something.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

You are not listening. Nothing wrong with the phone. I need to contact Verizon someway and see if there is anything they can do to assist, like forwarding calls from my prior phone number to my Panama phone number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/14/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 8 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Eventhough there is anothe company involved, I am hoping you an help me. Again, I am deaf and can only communicate in writing.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you with Verizon related account issues. You will need to contact them directly.