Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a 52pf19432d/00001 television, l think it's a 55 or…

Customer Question
I have a 52pf19432d/00001...

I have a 52pf19432d/00001 television, l think it's a 55 or 60 inch screen, unfortunately the remote has stopped working, l have changed the batteries twice but to no avail. I have also bought a universal remote but it will not bring up the menu or change the channels, the tv works fine but we cannot change any of the settings it remains on the one channel. I have looked on line for a new Philips remote but am unable to find one. Do you have any suggestions please.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

The only number l have is the one l have just given you, the tv is wall mounted and the only other thing I can see is its a cineos.

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so. Thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Jack, Technician replied 5 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Hello

Hi

Your model number would be 52pfl9432D

You can see some remotes for it at this link ; https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=52pfl9432D&_sacat=0

Or a substitute here ; http://www.tvremotes.com.au/philips-remotes/replacement-philips-remote-control-3***-***-****1-47pfl7403d-79

But before you order we test your original remote

Do you happen to have a cell phone camera , a tablet a digital camera etc. , any camera that has a display or screen to test the remote ?

Need help with this ?

I have tested the remote already, there is not a red light but I went onto u tube and they showed step by step how to check the remote and it showed the remote does work.
I was able to get the universal remote to work via the original handset but it hasn't programmed in properly and after a couple of weeks it too no longer works.

Your remote may be intermittent , get a new remote at the links i gave you

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician