Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

What happened to 2 emails I sent (one just yesterday) to…

Customer Question
What happened to 2...

What happened to 2 long emails I sent (one just yesterday) to "[email protected] zendesk ?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my apple desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Trying to get help from the Lyft Help ctr. on this computer I'm writing to you on, email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm new to Lyft, had a failed effort in Sept, & another failed one this week They seem to have an incorrect "Address" for me in their records, that says merely "Peppertree Lane"and I live on 237 Live Oak, the first left turn OFF the Peppertree Lane that is WITHIN a retirement community . I tried to explain all this in the LONG letter that has disappeared (tho it's here on my "sent" file; but that no one, not the Greynold who wrote to me back in Sept nor anyone else from Lyft has answered. Am about to give up on Lyft. ! There must be some "Peppertree Lane " in some town nearby that's a STREET there...my Peppertree Lane is INSIDE the big facility called Westminster Gardens, at 1420 Santo Domingo STREET in the town of Duarte. So riders have gone to that STREET somewhere, & of course no one there ! WHO AT LYFT WILL ANSWER MY LONG, EXPLAINING EMAIL ?I'm 90 and brand new to Iphones & don't even know the iphone Language he used. Need help and explanations. ALL in the email. ?? help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.