Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Need to know how do I get wifi in my home. I am fully

Customer Question
Need to know how...

Need to know how do I get wifi in my home. I am fully bundled with att and need wifi. Is it a software? or what

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I do have a router for my computer and a booster for my cell. I don't know what an ethernet cable is or what it looks like

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

I have a light for power 2 is lit, 4 is blinking,5 is wireless and on, broadband and service is on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/13/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 2 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. Do you already pay for wifi with your bundle?

I don't think so, how would I find that out?

If you have a bill it will detail the services you have.

Are you kidding me. I have to pay for an answer. I am a fully bundled ATT customer and you should be able to answer my question as customer service.

Yes JustAnswer is a support page that connects you with an expert in the area of your question. If you are looking to speak to AT&T you will have to contact them directly.

Thanks

Samuel

I thought I was speaking to an att rep. How did you get involved?

I am not sure. You showed up here.

Eric, Android Expert