Cell Phones

Connect one-on-one with a verified cell phone technician who will answer your question

Eric, Android Expert

More related answers
All cell phone technicians are VERIFIED
I locked myself out off it and dont remember the pin what i
Pete, Senior Engineer
i locked myself out off it and dont remember the pin what i have does not work this is the number 9268 … read more
I locked it last night and cant remember pass code. Last
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, cell phone technician
i locked it last night and cant remember pass code … read more
E is leon rodgers. i just purchased a phone and started
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician
e is leon rodgers. i just purchased a phone and started service with at&t. my phone number is(###) ###-#### i have locked myself out o9f my phone. can you help me? … read more
Last night my phone decided it was a good idea to restart
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
last night my phone decided it was a good idea to restart itself, now I cant get into my phone for 24 hours while the password ***** I'm in college and need my phone. Can someone please help me get my… read more
I bought a smart phone yesterday. Put my fingerprint in and
Josh, It Support Specialist
I bought a smart phone yesterday. Put my fingerprint in and now I can't remember the password ***** used. Is there a default password ***** can use in order to unlock the phone? … read more
My phone was reset by accident and cant remember my password
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
my phone was reset by accident and cant remember my password ***** google when I used an email to receive a code it says still cant verify my account … read more
It's new. I had a trac phone and bought a newer and better
Josh, It Support Specialist
It's new. I had a trac phone and bought a newer and better one. Called the 800 number last night and had my old number and minutes transferred to new phone. … read more
Lock out with passcode. dont remember it. help, i phone 7
Richard, IT Manager
i phone 7 less than a year was updating i never use pass code. … read more
I have an Galexy 5 active I have a google account I loved my
Ashik, Master's Degree
I have an Galexy 5 active I have a google account I loved my phone, due to children, but i did it last last night and cant remember it today. Can I unlock the phone from my computer, I have device man… read more
I reset my password for my phone, because my phone has been
William Dishman
William Dishman, Store/sales manager
I reset my password ***** my phone, because my phone has been locked out since yesterday. so I signed into Apple ID account page, and asked the security questions. Now they saying that not matching th… read more
Can't remember google log in and password locked phone is
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician
Can't remember google log in and password ***** phone is there a way to unlock? Pay to haw it unblocked? Work phone and emergency needs fixed ASAP … read more
Dealing with a old samsung convoy flip phone that has locked
Josh, It Support Specialist
dealing with a old samsung convoy flip phone that has locked me out after verizon did a auto update when i plugged it into computer and all the lock code i know as default dont work any ideas i need t… read more
My son is locked out of his cell phone & needs help in recovering
Expert, cell phone technician
My son is locked out of his cell phone & needs help in recovering his gmail username & password XXXXX get back in. Can you help us?… read more
I am locked out of my phone. and it is asking for a gmai email.
A.J
A.J, High School or GED
I am locked out of my phone. and it is asking for a gmai email. i cant remember any of the information. i have put in an alternate email but gmail doesnt recognize them.… read more
I forget my pass code for my phone samsung gt-b8310 how do
Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
I forget my pass code for my phone samsung gt-b3310 how do i reset it, because my phone is locked… read more
I have a blackberry tour and the phone lock code has changed
Richard S.
I have a blackberry tour and the phone lock code has changed somehow. I have been using the same code for a long time now. last night I turned off my phone and when I turned it back on it asked for th… read more
I have a samsung SGH-U600 and it is on phone lock and it is
Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
I have a samsung SGH-U600 and it is on phone lock and it is asking for a pin number and I can not remember it, please can you help me,My number is07722216848. Mrs C Moore… read more
i have a lg mg160a its an old phone i had a very long time
pradeep_tech
pradeep_tech, Bachelor's Degree
i have a lg mg160a its an old phone i had a very long time ago because i purchased a iphone ,but having some problems because it dropped in water,i cant seem to remember my code i put in the phone to … read more