Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have been locked out of my phone, I cant remember my

Customer Question
Hi, I have been...

Hi, I have been locked out of my phone, I cant remember my password ***** get into my phone.... Please help!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No, I just put in all the passwords I have used before. None work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. Is it asking for a PIN/Passcode or your username and password?