Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My account is locked. I can use my phone but I forgot my…

Customer Question
My account is locked ...

My account is locked

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I can use my phone but I forgot my password ***** my security code has changed

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have tried and i have not had any luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No i was trying to add some GB the other day and put in the code that i had when i first got the phone but i think they have changed

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/13/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 8 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly your cellular phone provider's customer service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 8 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. What type of phone is it?

Samsung galaxy j1

Ok thank you. Is it asking you for a username and password ***** PIN?

password ***** security code

Password ***** security code?

Or username (google acct) and password?

thank you

I have not received enough information to troubleshoot your issue correctly... but you are welcome.

you took $20 more bucks and it was no help what more info do you need my account is still locked

This site connects you with an expert in the field you are asking about. However, I do not handle the financial portion. I just help answer the questions. I was asking questions so I could get you the solution or answer to your question.

Password ***** security code?

Or username (google acct) and password?

SIR, I UNDERSTAND YOU DO NOT HANDLE THE MONEY END! WHAT OTHER INFO.DO YOU NEED I CAN NOT GET IN MY ACCOUNT TO DO ANYTHING.

I need to know the information the device is asking you for, please. You said it is asking for both a password ***** security code which is not a normal screen. So I was just asking for clarification.

WHEN I GO TO VZW.COM/MYVERIZON AND PUT IN MY PHONE # AND THEN I CHECK I FORGOT MY PASS WORD IT SAYS ACCOUNT IS LOCKED.I GUESS I NEED A GOOD PH# ***** I CAN TALK TO A AGENT THE PH# ***** IT IS TALLING ME TO CALL IS MY ACCOUNT INFO.IF YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS INFO THANKS. I WILL BE IN A MEETING FROM 12NOON UNTIL 1:30 THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE.

I apologize you're having issues accessing My Verizon! However, when there are security issues preventing access, you would need to contact prepaid customer service. I know you mentioned not being able to reach someone. What time of the day did you try? I would suggest giving another call and here's the number in case it is not the one you have. It is(###) ###-#### Make sure you listen to the prompts to select the option to get over to a rep. Please let me know if this is the number you already tried?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be more than happy to help you more