Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Do I have to pay money just to open my phone? I think it is…

Customer Question
Do I have to...

Do I have to pay money just to open my phone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I think it is an Apple 6 or 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Just today. It can put in user name which is my email address, but password ***** ***** the phone that I am trying to open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Will I have to pay for it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/12/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi and welcome to Just Answer. We are an outside support team and a paid service to answer a wide variety of problems in many different categories. Would you like to continue?

Will you tell me how to turn my phone on?
How do I turn my phone on? I forgot my password.
I will have my credit card company reject your charges because you do not answer the question