Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a Sony TV that does not present a picture but rather…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony TV that does not present a picture but rather says that I do not have a supported

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

32" and is 8 yrs 0ld

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The main TV works fine but the one in my office does not.I turned the the switch off to the main TV and it made no difference.I have a red light on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

It worked two nights ago and hasn"t worked since then.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/12/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Anthony, Technician replied 5 months ago
Anthony
Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here, so is the set not working now standby light lit red (not blinking)or does it say not supported or both ?

Anthony

Eric, Android Expert