Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Is the jitterbug available in ontario canada and will it…

Customer Question
Is the jitterbug available...

Is the jitterbug available in ontario canada and will it work with carriers BELL or ROGERS?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I don't have a phone but i want to buy one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I don't have a phone . I want to buy a jitterbug flip top c ell phone Can I buy it in canada and if I do will it work with Bell or Rogers

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/12/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

Jitterbug phones are not made for the CA networks. Do you need a phone that works in both CA and the US?