Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I stopped it from asking for passcode, now it has come back…

Customer Question
I stopped it from...

I stopped it from asking for passcode, now it has come back on its own and my old passcode wont work, i live 30 miles from store what do i do to get back into my ph?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterdaypm

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I cant call out its locked me out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/12/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the phone you have please?

Thank you