Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I don't use Lyft but there are charges for Lyft on my debit…

Customer Question
I don't use Lyft...

I don't use Lyft but there are charges for Lyft on my debit card. How do I dispute this and get these charges reversed?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lyft?

I don't use Lyft

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lyft?

I just want to get these charges reversed because they are not mine. Who can I talk to about this?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/12/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 8 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.