Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone identifies with the wrong name. I phone 6 S plus.

Customer Question
My phone identifies with...

My phone identifies with the wrong name.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I phone 6 S plus

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Microsoft I tunes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I JUST GOT THE PHONE TODAY AND IT IDENTIFIES WITH THE WRONG NAME

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/12/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.