Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have an prepaid cell phone and woild like to upgrade to a…

Customer Question
I have an prepaid...

I have an prepaid cell phone and woild like to upgrade to a smartphone I have accumulated over $200 on my cell phone since I do not use the phone much could I transfer this amount to the purchase of a smartphone or to any monthly amount that I would have to pay on the new phone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Z222 prepaid

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Z222? What have you tried so far?

Since I bought It I talked to an att person and he didn't know what to do he said I would lose this money.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/11/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

Yes, you can keep the number and transfer the balance to a new device. Which carrier is it for?

I can provide you with the best way to get a new device.