Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone is a Nokia 1020A Lumia. I want to install IMO

Customer Question
My phone is a...

My phone is a Nokia 1020A Lumia

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

I want to install IMO messaging service on my phone. I met someone online, and she suggested i get IMO Messaging. Said it was free. I found it in Apples Store, yet could not get to install.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

None that I can think of. Is my Nokia 1020A Lumia an Android? Will I be able to install IMO on it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/11/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You have a windows phone which runs the windows mobile operating system. If you open the windows store on your phone you should be able to find the IMO app on it.

This is the app here

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/imo-free-video-calls-and-text/9nblggh4sxt8?rtc=1

Once installed, you should then be able to use it.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you

Richard I went into the site and even got rid of some Apps I was not using.
Still could not get access.

Can you tell me please what exactly happened when you tried to install the app from my link?