Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It is full of storage and I don't know how to clear it out.

Customer Question
Hi it is full...

Hi it is full of storage and I don't know how to clear it out. I don't want to lose any photos. Can you help. My name is*****: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I'm looking. This is my 92 year old dad's phone. It says Jitterbug on it and great call on the back. I know that doesn't tell you anything though. Is there somewhere on the phone I can look?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Just since yesterday. We can't do anything because a message comes up that says the phone storage is full .Please clear some resources. Manage applications.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/10/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. Is your Jitterbug a smartphone or is it like a flip phone? This will help me some. Thank you!

jitterbug smart phone

Ok thank you. You just want to erase the device and start over again?

Ok can you message me though it?

Sure I can.

are you there?

I am gathering the information for you.

OK

If you go into setting you should see back up and reset or something similar.

I see Backup 4 reset. should I tap on that?
that 4 was supposed to be &

Yes

Tap factory reset next.

Ok done

Is it restarting

I tapped it . It went back to the Settings page
I went to the phone but it still says the phone storage is full
Have I lost you?
Eric, Android Expert