Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My boyfriend is a commerical pilot. His phone is IMPERATIVE.

Customer Question
My boyfriend is a...

My boyfriend is a commerical pilot. His phone is IMPERATIVE. He bought a brand new Iphone 8 yesterday. Sevral of his apps WILL NOT LOAD up. He paid a great deal and has a great deal of data to load The most important to his work are Crewbuddy, related to his flights, and Uber. What else will not load down are Facebook, Google, games . The icons say waiting but nothing happens even after hours of good high speed Wifi

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Facebook?

He is half way across the US. No he cannot come out of the air and go to a Iphone store. He has turned the phone off and on several times. He is upset and told me he should have his phone working especially for work. He purchased it at 1100 yesterday and we waited until 1400 to insure it would low down. This morning he awoken to several icons down completely. He was out all day yesterday no facebook. He tried it this morning and could not. He is flying for a commercial airline today all day.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

He stated via texts that Google, Facebook, Crewbuddy, Uber are all are not apple apps Everything on his phone was updated yesterday. It is BRAND NEW. Heather and PAtrick stated it should stay and remain updated. Darren's job truly is at risk. This is bad and I am worried for him.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

How soon can Darren have his phone at 100%. I am the middle man trying to help him while he is flying for a commercial airline. Not a great situation. He spent 0ver 2000 at an ATT store yesterday.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/10/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.