Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

812-841-9696 I cannot get a hold of any customer service as…

Customer Question
I cannot get a...

I cannot get a hold of any customer service as I bought a new phone and kept my same number and paid,but both were still on and then yesterday my new phone was turned off and I can"t use my new phone. How can I get help?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

We bought the phone on 12/06 and both phones were working.and then yesterday my new phone would not work.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It was time for my old phone to have money and when we paid it continued to be active.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
What is the trouble? Can you not get hold of some one at Virgin?
should I just pay another 35$ and top off fhe new phone,but I can't use my phone to do this.
It has been along time. How much is this going to end up costing. I am retired and money is tight.
Is this a scam for money?
12/9/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 8 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.