Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Nothing. I want to cancel my membership. TMobile I. Phone.

Customer Question
Nothing. I want to...

Nothing. I want to cancel my membership.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

TMobile I. Phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

WiFi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing is going on with my phone. I’m following directions to terminate my Wicca Membership.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Anything else I need to know to terminate my membership?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/9/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I don’t know how I came across your website instead of Wiccamemember.com, but thanks for trying to help me anyway!