Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

It restarted and is asking for my backup password, but when…

Customer Question
It restarted and is...

It restarted and is asking for my backup password, but when i type in what i taught it was it does not work

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

An hour and a half ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I did that the last time and i lost it all. i thing there is something wrong. this is the third time i'm going thru this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/8/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device with the issue?

Please let me know

Eric, Android Expert