Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Cant get it to come on now that was reset 719 6488241. Im at…

Customer Question
Cant get it to...

Cant get it to come on now that was reset(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Im at 66

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

No will do now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Wait

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/8/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician replied 8 months ago
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
I am sorry this happened. This could be a glitch in the software and the iPhone needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down for about 60 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. If it does not power on release the buttons after 60 seconds and then hold the power/sleep button only for 60 seconds then try holding both buttons again. Repeat the process a few times and then if it does not power on you will need to use your computer to restore the iPhone. Please follow these steps,- Connect the USB cable to the iPhone, but leave the other end of the cable disconnected from your computer's USB port.
- press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time.
- When the device turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.
- While pressing and holding the Home button, connect the USB cable to the computer. The device should turn on.
- Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen.
- When this screen appears you can release the Home button:
- Then use iTunes to restore the iPhone.
I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

did that work for you?