Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Phone # 256-599-2475 - cannot remember password to retrieve…

Customer Question
Phone #(###) ###-####- cannot...

Phone #(###) ###-####- cannot remember password ***** retrieve messages and mailbox is full, can you please assist me with this?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Have just been told today that dr. office has been trying to call for about 3 weeks and box is full so not sure, not real good at retrieving and deleting them.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No ma'am

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just thank you for your assistance!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

Who is the carrier for your plan?

Eric, Android Expert