Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Computer is fine it just that I purchased a new phone

Customer Question
Computer is fine it...

Computer is fine it just that I purchased a new phone 4goptus x spirit and it says $30 credit and $5 card and no phone number on card so I was wondering what I have to do to connect the new phone I do have a phone on my optus account I can still us that number if that possible

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 4GOPTUS? What have you tried so far?

I am only just trying to get the new phone connected and the old phone that is on with my house phone account plays up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/6/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.