Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Whenever I unlock phone the display/brightness is low and I…

Customer Question
Whenever I unlock phone...

Whenever I unlock phone the display/brightness is low and I have to move the little icon to the right to brighten screen

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I can always use phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Screen also has a little darkness for an instant before display comes up. I am using my iPhone X now. Do I need to get on another phone?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/5/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Cell Phone Technician

I am Samuel and I can help you. What kind of phone is it that you are having this issue with?