Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How can I access the internet from my Android 4.3 phone

Customer Question
How can I access...

How can I access the internet from my Android 4.3 phone without a WiFi connection available. I will be traveling the next few days and I will need to confirm some plane reservations.what settings can I make in order to use my minutes.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Used it a few minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

Yes I used a google request as a test.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I think of. Thank you!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/5/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

you will need a sim card and mobile data from an operator.

You cannot make any settings for this, you need to ensure you have an international service.

Who is currently your phone provider?

Please let me know

Thank you

The tracfone will not work outside the US sorry, What you are best to do is get a prepaid Sim card during your travels in the country of origin and use this instead.

Or you can rely on just wifi at hotels ect and use this.

But the tracfone service will not be available while traveling sorry.

Richard, Technician