Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I lost it and no one has turned it in. i have a prepaid

Customer Question
I lost it and...

I lost it and no one has turned it in. i have a prepaid phone (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I think it is samsang black fliptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Is someone using it and are there minutes left or is it just sitting there unused i have not used it for a month

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/5/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.