Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Nothing computer is fine trying to set up my trac phone that…

Customer Question
Nothing computer is fine...

Nothing computer is fine trying to set up my trac phone that I just received

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp allinone windows10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Nothing is going on with my computer that I know of what do you know about it??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a senior citizen and these electronics are mind boggling to me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/4/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To activate your new Tracfone, please go to:

https://www.tracfone.com/activation/tracfonecollectinfo?lang=en

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer