Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a Consumer doro flip phone. Consumer cellular doro. I…

Customer Question
I have a Consumer...

I have a Consumer doro flip phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Consumer cellular doro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I am not using my smartphone,I am using a doro Phone Easy 626

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Poor connection inside my apt.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/3/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If the connection of your phone is only bad in one place, that's better than nothing. It could be bad everywhere indicating a problem with your phone.

Do you have WiFi perhaps? in your apt. Some phones can be changed temporarily to use WiFi networking instead, which may be slower, but should work in a pinch.

You could get a cellular phone signal booster, perhaps, for your apt.

Otherwise, going toward a window, or next to a window, might make the signal stronger.

And if there are microwave ovens operating nearby, or especially if there is a cordless phone in your apt, that might be producing radio frequency interference... try unplugging, from the power, your cordless phone's base station, if you have one, and also turning off its handsets, every one. See if that helps.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech