Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am unable to text a photo as the error message "message…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to text a photo as the error message "message size limit reached." i tried with wifi on as well as off.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Galaxy s7 phone

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

I am staying in a hotel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Just an explanation of what the "message limit" means

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
12/3/2017
Cell Phone Technician: JustAnswer, Other replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Other
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Cell Phone Technician: ,  replied 7 months ago
Phone call session started