Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PAY MY GRANDSON'S BILL AND CAN'T GET A…

Customer Question
I HAVE BEEN TRYING...

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PAY MY GRANDSON'S BILL AND CAN'T GET A LIVE PERSON. HIS NUMBER IS(###) ###-####CAN YOU HELP PLEASE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I DON'T KNOW JUST WANT TO PAY HIS BILL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

PLEASE GET ME A LIVE PERSON

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO JUST LIVE PERSON AND MY HOME NUMBER IS(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Cell Phone Technician: JustAnswer, Other replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Other
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.