Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

Changed over to Verizon November 29. two lines. my line and…

Customer Question
Changed over to Verizon...

Changed over to Verizon November 29. two lines. my line and husband's line. My line got connected over within two hours. Verizon person on the phone with Sprint person said the ports were connected, however, it would take two to four days to be fully functional with Verizon. Sprint agreed the problem was on their end. Now my husband has gone to both stores. Quote "we can't help you" from either place!!!! Urggggh HELP!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

IPhone 6Splus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Since November 29 since we tried to switch from Sprint to Verizon. My phone is fine. No service on husband's phone. New sim cards installed at Verizon. Per Verizon conference calls, they were both good to go, but might have to wait on husband's phone. Why, no one could explain..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Frustration!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.