Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone has hidden my contacts and I cant get back in to…

Customer Question
My phone has hidden...

My phone has hidden my contacts and I cant get back in to get them back

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Please Please I cant loose those things

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cell Phones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Cell Phone Technician: Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson replied 7 months ago
Harry, Cell Phone Salesperson

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.